Industry: Tourism & Education
Position: For last year BAC or Master students
Duration: 6 months
About the business: a small, young dynamic and newly established online business (2006) aiming to provide all kinds of services to people visiting Seville (accommodation, Spanish courses, flamenco, transportation, etc). So far, our market has been 85% international (Europe, America, and others) and 15% nationally based.
The company is in its early stages and is currently looking for a top candidate to do a six month internship and help take the business to the next level.
This is the perfect opportunity for graduates looking for an internship where they can learn, develop their skills, be given responsibility and increase their working experience for their future careers.
Marketing/Sales Internship - French native last year student with fluent level of Spanish and English
Overall: a sales, marketing and web content development position for a French native speaking graduate or last year student with high fluency in spoken and written English and Spanish languages.
Being a small recently established (October 2006) business with just two people on staff, you will be given a lot of responsibility and room for learning and developing your skills.
A high level of initiative and autonomy at work will be required
The tasks that you will be assigned may include:
• Multilingual customer service and sales via telephone, email, and occasionally face to face
• Promoting our website and services on internet – online-marketing ( Google campaigns, weekly internet listings, links exchange)
• Searching, contacting, and visiting potential providers, and introducing our services to them.
• Maintaining a successful business relationship with our providers.
• Writing website content in 3 languages, adding photos (resizing and retouching photos for website purposes)
• Translating documents, service descriptions and all kinds of information as we need it for day to day operations of the business (French, Spanish, and English languages)
• Managing and keeping updated our statistics and database files, and reporting this on a monthly basis.
• General Admin tasks: printing, filling, bookkeeping, etc.
• Occasionally (twice a year), running local direct marketing campaigns ( flyers and brochures distribution)
Candidate Essential Requirements:
1. Languages: Spanish, English and French – spoken & written (you will be dealing with customers via email, phone and face to face in the 3 languages, you will also need to develop web content in the 3 languages). We require: a Native French speaker with excellent English and excellent Spanish (Please, do not apply if you do not consider your English and Spanish very good, we would find out sooner or later)
2. Last year bachelor or Master student (Business, Tourism, Advertising, Communication, Languages or any other related degree). Being enrolled on a Master an advantage.
3. Age between 22 to 27 years old
4. Some previous working experience ( stage or internship) in Sales, Marketing, Tourism, Communication, Advertising or related field. Having worked or studied ABROAD before essential.
5. Good academic record at University (proof of your academic records will be required)
6. Computer skills:
Knowledge of Microsoft Excel (high level of knowledge), Microsoft Outlook and Word essential.
Internet searching skills
Photoshop and Web designing skills an advantage
7. Personal attributes:
The candidate we are looking for must be
a strong communicator
proactive and not reactive
hard worker and flexible with hours when needed
able to deal with the workload during peak seasons
punctual and professional
and always willing to learn
Type of job: Internship ( 35-40 hours week )
Job open to: Last year students (Business,
Tourism, Advertising, Communication, Languages, or related field)
Job starts on: September the 3rd, 2007
Job ends: March the 3rd, 2008
Required languages: French (native), English and Spanish (high fluency – written and spoken)
What we offer:
The candidate selected for this 6 months internship in Seville will receive a monthly allowance (to be agreed based on the profile of the candidate).
Also, if needed, we will help the intern to find suitable accommodation before arrival (single room in shared apartment with local professional people).
Furthermore, with the opportunity to get into a small international online company at its early stage with lots of potential for growth, your work will count and will make the difference.